Another baby checkup last Saturday! Doctor Esther, Dennis, and I were so amazed on how cute baby Alex turns out. She kicked as the doctor maneuvers the ultrasound equipment through my tummy. Baby Alex/Lexi's right arm is raised against her head, her right hand kept playing with her right ear, she pauses for a moment and then yawned! Yes... she yawned!!! She was so cute!!! This is the first time we saw her like this. A teardrop fell from my eye for I can't believe that she now really looks and moves like the babies we see. Tears of joy it is! Her big cheeks are noticeable. I wonder where she got that?! Hahaha! Unfortunately, the doctor says she cannot give us a copy of the baby's full face. I guess it's part of Chinese superstitions, correct me if I'm wrong.
As of today, I'm 9 months pregnant! Hooray!!! A few more days to go!
Next visit to the doctor is scheduled after two weeks. Doc said it could be our last check-up as my due date is fast approaching. So, tata for now! Still have to prepare my maternity bag! =D

4 comments:
hello che and dennis! care to answer a tag? http://julliefer.blogspot.com/2007/12/5-things-tag.html
cheers!
Sure! Thanks Pheng =)
nakakatuwa po ang inyong blog, napadaan from faye's blog. God bless sa iyong panganganak. ;)
Thanks Salme! That's music to the ears. I'll drop by your blog den. God bless you too! =D
Post a Comment