Thursday, November 01, 2007

Couch Potato

On weekdays, Dennis and I usually watch series or movies at night. Last week instead of our usual rice and viand, I made a pizza bun. We bought a bun and made it as crust, spread some tomato sauce on top, and put some cheese, mushroom, ground pork(beef would be better), pepper, bacon bits, and green bell pepper. Then I put it in the oven for 10 minutes to allow the cheese to melt...and voila a home-made sumptuous pizza!


A few days ago, I prepared our midnight snack. I sliced some strawberries and instead of using cream as a dip, I thought on using condensed milk so that it's a bit sweeter. This is to compliment the sour taste of the strawberries. Below is the picture, of course the bigger plate is Dennis'. But mind you, bigger plate doesn't mean bigger serving, you can't tell the difference for I have put the same amount in each plate hahaha! I’m eating for two a'yt!

No comments: