Last November 17, Ate Yolly (my sis-in-law) accompanied mother (my mother-in-law) to Singapore. Mother will be staying with us to help us take care of baby Alex.
"Alex: It's my Tita! (kicks and squirms forcefully)"
This happened several times. As Ate Yolly talks, Alex turned my tummy into a punching bag. Little parts protruding as if it's going to come out. Hahaha! We'll tell her it's just her Tita Yolly explaining something. Imagine Dennis talking with his lawyer-like voice then you'll get the idea hahaha! Before Ate Yolly went back home we made trips to Orchard Rd., the mall and had consecutive days of buffet.
We were so grateful our dear mother will be here when Alex comes out. I'm sure she knows how to handle a baby as compared to me, a first time mom. Though I'm excited and very eager to learn how to take care of our sweetie Alex. Oh, and didn't I tell you mother is a great cook? Finally we can have a taste of her Filipino dishes once again.
Mother accompanies me everyday on a 15-minute walk along the streets of Geylang. They said this is to help the baby move further down. Whew! It's good to have sweat a lot.
Orchard Road at night...
Suntec City...<- Stolen shot daw hahaha!
<- Fountain of Wealth
Plaza Singapura...
Mother enjoying her cup of cappuccinoMother.. can I have one sip of your coffee?!
Puhhhhleazzeee!Twins! (Ate Yolly and Dennis)
Hehehe!
Sizzler - Toa Payoh...
* Before I forget, I would like to thank Papa, Mama, Rich, Mother, Ate Yolly, Ate Sally, Dico and Nico for the all the nice pasalubong/gifts you gave us (me, Dennis and baby Alex). Xie xie! =D *
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Here Comes Tita Yolly and Yoya
Posted by
Pingskie
at
2:26 PM
Labels: family, preggy twix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment