Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Creme Brulee

I was really inspired by the program Ka-Toque of GMA 7 Qtv. Specially by Mitchie Sison, a graduate of Benilde with a degree in Culinary Arts, a young chef who's a master in making desserts.

In our family, its only me and my sis who have this passion for baking. My sis is in the US now and I'm here in Singapore. So our beloved oven in Pinas suddenly just became a food warmer/oven toaster hahaha! Take a look at one of my experiments last month. Tadaaaa... Creme Brulee. Unfortunately, I haven't got ramekins yet. Ramekins are small ceramic baking dish where creme brulee is baked and served. Bear with me, I only used Reynold's foil hehehe. Enjoy!

4 comments:

JaneQ said...

Nasa GMA 7 na pala sila ngayon. Dati nasa Channel 11 yan Ka-toque e. Sa bagay Channel 11 is owned by GMA nga pala

Pingskie said...

Wow nanunuod ka rin pala nito? Tell your housemate manuod sya para di Swam ang niluluto nya hahaha! =p

JaneQ said...

ei.. I have a new blog.. now you can link me... its p01qa.blogspot.com

Pingskie said...

Yehey! At last no more secrets hahaha! Thanks Janeq! =D