"Family and friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life."
There was a point in my pregnancy when I was asked by my OB-Gyne to take bed rest. I even went as far as early resignation from my company, though I only have one month left on my contract. Dennis and I were so worried about the baby. Good thing our pitibi friends went to our house to cheer us up. Our family and friends from Pinas also gave their support. Such relief they gave us when the people we love show their concern and support even in the littlest way they can. So to our family and friends, our heartfelt thanks to all of you! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!



2 comments:
no problem po, we're always here to cheer you up and baby alex =) btw, welcome to the blogging world!
Thanks again mare! =D
Post a Comment