The clock ticks 1:00 and I head off to the living room. There I sat watching the last contender in come Dine with Me. Moments later comes the rating. The greedy girl does it again.. she gave 2 for today's host Serena. Actually Serena is a great host, so I think 2 is really inappropriate for her.
The scores were tallied and the greedy girl bagged the first place =( But then the organizers of the show didn't allow her tactical rating. She was given two choices, be disqualified or rate again her four rivals. Saving herself from public embarrassment she agreed to rate again. Alas! Bill Buckley won! Good thing they didn't let this kind of cheating pass. At the end of the show, greedy girl realized it's not all about her winning, but allowing the most "deserving" host to win. Thus she exclaimed "Losing isn't bad at all."
That's all for now.. all is well that ends well ;D
Friday, October 26, 2007
Come Dine with Me (continuation)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment