Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord to give up I'd be a fool
Taking my sin my cross my shame
Rising again I bless your name
When I fall down you pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all"
6 comments:
congrats ati and buru! welcome to hello world alexi hehehe =)
kamukha mo! congrats!
Thanks Tita Bebit and Tito Rak! =D
Thanks Tita Jane! =D
hi che and dennis! congrats ha. didn't know you gave birth na pala. cute ni alexi! kitakits sa sg sa july. baka magpunta kami buong family dyan. Merry Christmas and advanced Happy New Year na din. :)
Congrats po ulit, itay and inay! Cute cute sleepy-head bebi Alexi! Muahuggsss!
Post a Comment